EVENT POSTPONED - Babykleiderbörse
Time & Location
About the Event
Event Postponed Indefinitely
Dear Everyone, This event is postponed indefinitely until such time that we can put in place all the precautionary measures imposed by the Swiss government for events of this nature. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. We will contact you again once we have a definite date. Your health is our number one priorty.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us.
FOR PARENTS TO BE/NEW PARENTS
Babies grow so fast and often skip sizes leaving tons of unused and almost new clothes wasted. Come and find well-preserved and almost new baby items in the first Babykleiderbörse jointly organized by Academicus and Karin&Me. You will also meet womenpreneurs who offer products and services you will need when your baby is born! Entrance is free
The following can be sold at our Babykleiderbörse
1. Clothes and Baby accessories up to size 92 (Clothes used during the first year of life)
2. Baby Shoes up to size 23
3. Toys, books and games for babies up to one year of age
4. Prams, Car Seats, High Chair. We have limited space for these items. First come, first serve.
Receiving of Goods
27 June 2020 and 4 July 2020
13:00 – 16:00
5 July 2020
10:00 – 15:30
Return of Goods and Payout
5 July March 2020
16:30 – 17:30
Conditions for sellers
· Only items in very good condition will be accepted (clean/washed, well-preserved, no stain, no holes).
· All items must be properly labelled with your number and price. Tags will be provided during the reception of goods.
· 30% of the selling price will be deducted from the payout to cover administrative expenses.
· Please take note of the schedule provided.
· We reserve the right not to accept items that do not conform to the conditions stated above.
How to participate as a seller
Please register here. Include a general description of the items that you intend to sell as well as the number of pieces. Wait for our confirmation whether there is space for your items.
**Please take note that Academicus is a Play Atelier for children, hence, to keep the cleanliness of the place, please remove your shoes when walking inside the premises**